Reference Job 372477
Compelling Vision. Progressive Organization.
We are passionate about targeted therapeutics for the right patient. We are committed to the highest quality clinical standards. We are focused on results. We are Molecular Response – a world-class biopharmaceutical service partner. Our mission is to help our clients maximize the benefits of targeted therapeutics and increase the success of their clinical trials. We offer fully-integrated solutions for the discovery and application of molecular markers that are predictive of patient response in clinical trials.
If you share these values and passions, this is the environment for you.
The Research Associate is responsible for performing research and development experiments for projects and products in collaboration with others. Regularly exercises technical discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project goals. Contributes to project process within scientific discipline through innovative research. Projects require the exercise of advanced technical discretion in the design, execution or interpretation of experiments.
1. Design experiments.
2. Contribute to project process with scientific discipline through research.
3. Make detailed observations and provide scientific documentation.
4. Analyze data and interpret results.
5. Prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
6. Has full understanding of and the ability to apply established principles, theories and concepts in area of responsibility. Projects may require familiarity with current scientific literature together with the capability to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions within generally defined practices and policies.
7. Adherence to Quality System.
8. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Requires BS in a scientific discipline.
2. Requires 1-3 years of related laboratory experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must have understanding of fundamental principles, theories and concepts of Nucleic Acid extraction and characterization, PCR, Real-Time PCR, quantitative PCR, Reverse Transcription, reagent preparation required.
2. Familiarity with equipment maintenance required.
3. ELISA, FISH, IHC and Western Blot experience a plus.
4. Mammalian cell culture experience a plus.
5. Must have ability or experience to read and understand relevant scientific literature. Willing and able to work under the pressure of deadlines and find solutions to meet timelines.
6. Flexible team player, strong interpersonal skills.
7. Ability to problem-solve and communicate solutions.
8. Advanced Excel skills required.
9. Willing and able to work within a Quality System with oversight by QA and other regulatory bodies. Experience working in a regulated environment a plus.
10. Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
11. Detail-oriented individual with above-average communication skills, both written and verbal.
We are located in beautiful Torrey Pines and offer competitive benefits and salaries. Qualified and interested candidates should send a resume with salary requirements to [email protected]
Reference Job 372477
We appreciate your interest in Molecular Response. Visit us at www.molecularresponse.com. We value diversity and are proud to provide a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. EOE.