Molecular Response actively manages a biospecimen repository that contains over 100,000 viably frozen primary human tumor samples. In addition, our biobank contains more than 250,000 histology slides and 1,000’s of formalin fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE) tumor tissue blocks.
During a recent biobank renovation, we added a 3,000 L microbulk nitrogen tank and upgraded our monitoring systems. With our industry gold standard cold chain custody processes, we provide FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliant biospecimen storage options to external clients.
For information on availability & competitive biospecimen storage pricing, please fill out contact form below.
- Located in San Diego, California (Torrey Pines Science Park)
- -190 oC Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Vapor Phase
- -80 oC Ultra Low Temperature (ULT)
- -20 oC to +4 oC (upon request)
- In-house HVAC and Facilities Support
- Redundant Backup Freezers and Power
- 24/7/365 Client-Accessible Temperature Monitoring System (GMP/GLP IQ/OQ Validation Report)
- Over 3 million LN2 vial capacity & 1 million ULT vial capacity (San Diego, CA facility)
- Security Controlled Access (with key card and security camera surveillance)
Given our Southern California location (near Torrey Pines Golf Course), our increased biobank capacity provides additional biospecimen storage options within the Southwest United States. For local and regional clients, significant reductions in shipment costs may also be realized.
Biorepository Floor Plan:
For more information on biorepository services, please contact us: